Thursday, July 2, 2009

Some things are better left unsaid..

But, I'm going to say them anyway.

I hate you.
Yeah, it's that simple. Never thought I'd see this day but, I truely, hate you. Talk about regrets, smh. I don't regret any relationship, with anyone, not any of them boys & not any of them girls. But, your's? I regret, I despise, I HATE, etc.. It was jstt a waste, biggest waste of time, that's all. I wasted time, energy, & love. On some, silly little child. Go find yourself. Take some time, sit down, & find yourself. Figure out what its like to be a real person, 'cause right now, you're justt plastic. You know what happens when plastic plays with fire? It gets ruined, to fucking shreds. That's all you're doing, is ruining yourself, whoever the fuck that may be. Lies, lies, lies. The truth, honesty, look into it. Get yourself a dictionary. Get help. Something. Ugh, ohkay, I'm over it.. NEXT!



Now that I got that off my chest, it's, "back to lifeee, back to realityyyyyy."